Long Live the Hemp produces and sells the best quality CBD products that are 20X more effective than regular CBD oil. We are #1 CBD Houston Wholesale sellers with a potent range of hemp oil collection.
How do I take CBD?
CBD comes in a variety of forms such as oils, tinctures, lotions, creams, capsules, pills, edibles, and vapes. With oils and tinctures, you place it under the tongue with a dropper. The capillaries under the tongue absorb the product quickly and may provide pain-relieving effects. Oils and tinctures are perfect for those with an aversion to pills or capsules.
When you buy CBD creams and lotions, you can use it on acne, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin allergies on the face and other parts of your body. You may also apply it to joints, pain sites, and other sore areas in your body to manage pain.
Some believe that CBD capsules and pills help reduce the symptoms in individuals who have seizure disorders, digestive issues, and several neurological conditions. We are a reputed and credible seller for CBD Houston Wholesale.
How much CBD should I take?
In general, when using CBD products, you should start with a low dosage. You can gradually increase your dose with time. If you are someone with pre-existing health conditions, you may need to limit yourself to taking lower doses to avoid any health implications. If you're taking CBD for seizures or other neurological disorders, talk with your doctor first to discuss the dosage.
Most CBD oils come in 1 mg per drop concentrations. Nevertheless, you should read the product label before consuming or applying the product. When it comes to gummies, typically, each piece contains 5 milligrams of CBD. If you are using CBD creams or lotions, start by using them sparingly at first and gradually increase the dosage.
Benefits of CBD Oil
Here's a list of potential health benefits that CBD users proclaim:
- Relief from mental health issues – Individuals suffering from issues like stress, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) witness considerable improvement in their symptoms and mental health with regular use of CBD oil. Users also state positive results when they use it to overcome insomnia.
- Anti-seizure – Many patients find it to be an effective treatment for epilepsy. However, this claim requires more research and medical evidence.
- Neuroprotective – Some studies state that CBD has a positive impact in reducing the symptoms in patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson's disease, and a variety of other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Pain relief – Patients suffering from chronic pain-related conditions and ailments like arthritis, chronic pain, MS pain, muscle pain, and spinal cord injuries, report improvement in their pain level and quality of life with regular use of CBD oil.
- Anti-acne – There is a popular belief that CBD helps heal inflamed and irritated skin, and controls the excessive production of sebum in the skin.
Long Live the Hemp is a leading CBD Houston Wholesale seller. Call 281-378-3888 for more details on our products or visit https://longlivethehemp.com/about-us/.