CBD, a potent cannabinoid found in hemp plants, possesses numerous benefits. It helps with anxiety, chronic pain, insomnia, among other symptoms. One of the biggest advantages of CBD oil is it doesn’t have side effects. Combine that with the absence of chemical compounds that cause drug dependencies.
At Long Live the Hemp, we’re manufacturers of high-quality CBD products. We’re committed to providing pesticide-free, organic products using ethically-sourced, all-natural ingredients. If you’re looking for wholesale full spectrum CBD oil, we’ve got you covered.
What is Full-Spectrum CBD Oil and Hemp Extract?
Full-spectrum CBD oil is derived from the hemp plant and contains THC and hundreds of cannabinoids. This creates an entourage effect and creates a powerful CBD product. The entourage effect means the increased effectiveness of these CBD products because of the various cannabinoids working together.
Besides a full inclusion of cannabinoids, other assortments of useful plant-based ingredients found in full-spectrum CBD oil, include flavonoids, plant-based fiber and protein, terpenes, chlorophyll, and Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
Full-spectrum CBD oil is credited for helping with various conditions such as migraines, muscle pain, anxiety, depression, among others.
Reasons for Using Full-Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract
Here’s why you should consider using full-spectrum CBD products:
- All-Natural – Most wholesale full-spectrum CBD products are organic and non-genetically modified. They also don’t come with chemicals or pesticides.
- Sustainable – Full-spectrum CBD works much longer. When different cannabinoids are combined into a single product, the entourage effects last longer when used for various ailments, therefore offering users a more sustainable and effective product.
- Doesn’t Cause a ‘High’ – Reputable manufacturers ensure that that their full-spectrum CBD products have less than 0.3 percent THC. As such, users don’t have to be concerned about the products containing too much THC, which is the psychoactive cannabinoid that causes a high when it’s more than 0.3 percent.
- Easy to Obtain – You don’t require a prescription to purchase full-spectrum CBD oil. It’s easily available as a direct product or nutritional supplement.
Health Benefits of the Best Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Products
Although data is scarce, and most of the researches focus on the effects of full-spectrum CBD oil on mice rather than humans, the studies reveal a great deal of promise for full-spectrum CBD.
- Natural Pain Reliever – Rather than using big pharma for pain relief, full-spectrum CBD provides users with a natural alternative to alleviate chronic pain, body stiffness, inflammation, and headaches with no side effects.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders – CBD can be helpful with inflammatory bowel disease and has protective effects in case of a colon injury.
- Mental Health Disorders – Full-spectrum CBD can mitigate some of the symptoms of chronic anxiety.
- Neurological Disorders – CBD has shown to be useful for patients with epilepsy. It helps reduce the frequency of seizures.
- Better Sleep – hemp CBD oil interacts with chemicals and receptors in the peripheral tissue and brain, which play a key role in sleep-wake cycles. The psychological action improves sleep patterns resulting in healthy and quality night's sleep.
Finest Quality CBD Products
At Long Live the Hemp, we believe in hemp. Cannabis has been used for centuries for meditation, relaxation, its medicinal properties, and more. We're committed to spreading this message and providing only the finest quality CBD products. For wholesale full spectrum hemp CBD oil, give us a call today on 281-915-6266.